Friday 6 November 2015

August Alsina's Mom not Happy with her son... "I am Saddened By Your Lies"



R&B singer August Alsina has been putting his family on blast for some time now. Last week he accused them of turning against him and yesterday morning he told the Breakfast Club that he didn’t have a family and was suffering from depression.
August Alsina stopped by for an interview with "The Breakfast Club" recently and discussed the release of his new album "This Thing Called Life," which drops on Dec. 4.
The R&B star also talked about some of his family problems.
If you recall, he was blasted by a family member last month and was accused of changing after fame hit him. "Who f----- do you think you are, dude," wrote one of the singer's relatives.
"You're letting that lil' a-- money change you. I heard that s--- you said to aunt Triece and that s--- ain't cool. It's going to take a motherf----- like me to expose your lying a---. You know your whole album is a lie. Keep playing p---- and get f----, b----."
The family member also accused Alsina of deserting certain relatives and not helping out financially.
After the singer's 'Breakfast Club" interview, his mother posted a message and accused her son of being dishonest about their past dealings.
"So I listened to the interview. I was so sadden by the lies or the road August chose to promote the album," she wrote. "It's always three sides to the story. How could you call and check on someone that stop talking to you since April?"
"August didn't call me for Mother's Day, birthday in July. Passed out, rushed to the hospital in September, didn't hear from him. It's so sad that this boy is crying out for help, and his whole team is missing it," added the singer's mom.
She also tried to bury the hatchet with her son but it didn't work. Based on her version of things, Alsina completely shut her out, it wasn't the other way around as he claimed.
"I reached out to him on several occasions," said Momma Alsina. "I hear the cry in his voice from the way he talks in all the interviews. August needs to be real. I have always been there for him and I am still today, in spite of what he is saying. I pray for my son and hope his team and his brother that's out there with him seek help."
Mum replied... Go home August, mum loves you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment