Thursday 22 October 2015

Lifestyle

Raf Simons has stepped down as creative director of Dior » after spending almost four years.

The Belgian designer who owns an eponymous menswear brand released an official statement minutes ago today 22nd October 2015 announcing his departure from the brand that has been home to his creatives for years.
“ It is after careful and long consideration that I have decided to leave my position as creative director of Christian Dior’s women’s collection…It is a decision based entirely and equally on my desire to focus on other interests in my life, including my own brand, and the passions that drive me outside my work. Christian Dior is an extraordinary company, and it has been an immense privilege to write a few pages of this magnificent book .” Raf Simons revealed via an official statement.

                      Simon waving goodbye


According to WWD , a replacement for Simons is yet to be decided while the Spring/Summer 2016 collection presented earlier this month will also be his last designs for the luxury brand

0 comments:

Post a Comment